- Login to Windows App Store on your BROWSER, not the actual app store application on Windows.
- Search Dell Mobile Connect
- Click on the 3 dots located next to GET, and select add to cart.
- Check out (it’s a free app, don’t worry)
- After checking out and “purchasing,” open the Microsoft Store application on Windows.
- Login if you haven’t logged in on the Microsoft Store app. Click the three dots on the top right hand corner, go to My Library and download Dell Mobile Connect.
- Follow the instructions after you install it. It will also make you download the app onto your phone from the AppStore
- After you install it, make sure you allow all the requested permission on your phone (again follow the instructions carefully), download the required Dell Mobile App drivers and restart.
- Launch the app on your phone and Windows