A while back I got a lifetime premium subscription to ProXPN. ProXPN has a long list of servers available including international locations. There are reviews of ProXPN here and here.
They have a downloadable client that takes all the worry out of setup.
But you know me. I'd rather do it myself.
Android Authority has a good article on how to setup a VPN on Windows 10 without the client.
Here are the steps:
Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a VPN on Windows 10:When you're done, be sure to go to WhatIsMyIP and check your IP address.
To connect to a VPN server you’ve set up, go to Settings > Network & Internet > VPN, select the VPN connection you want to use, and then click the "Connect" button. Alternatively, you can click the network icon in the taskbar, select a VPN connection, and click "Connect."
- Click the Start button and select the "Settings" option.
- Click "Network & Internet."
- Select the "VPN" option and then click "Add a VPN connection."
- Select "Windows (built-in)" from the "VPN provider" drop-down list.
- Type a name of choice in the "Connection name" field.
- Add in a "Server name or address" - get the info from your VPN provider.
- Select the "Automatic" option under “VPN type.”
- Select one of the "Type of sign-in info" options - "User name and password" in most cases.
- Add in your "User name" and "Password."
- Click the "Save" button to finish the process.
I use ProXPN's Toronto server and get 100Mbps.